- This event has passed.
Improving Your Work Life Balance Workshop (1x 3hr Workshop)
Event date: April 7 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Online)
No matter who you are, achieving the ideal work life balance for you is key in enabling you to achieve your work or personal goals, whilst not impacting on your wellbeing and relationships of those around you. Finding that balance is not always easy to achieve or sustain.
Those who successfully implement work life balance improve their sense of fulfilment at work and at home whilst decreasing the risk of serious health problems.
Being relaxed and well rested increases our productivity.
This workshop will be facilitated by Kathryn Jackson, a personal development coach. A safe space of rapport and trust, in a non-judgemental environment will enable the learners to clarify what matters to them and identify and focus on goals whilst overcoming barriers to develop personal growth and increase performance.
To feel more in control and bring harmony and balance to work and life.
Who Should Attend?
- Are you finding it difficult to establish a work life balance?
- Do you miss out on quality time with your family and friends because of the pressure of work?
- Do you think work is having a negative effect on your personal life?
- Do you often think you don’t get enough time for yourself?
- Do you often feel tired and stressed because of work?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these, this workshop will support you in finding ways that work for YOU and provide tools/techniques to add to your “tool box” of being productive and confident in your work life. We will learn, reflect, discuss and you will go away with a personal action plan to empower you to take control of your work life balance.
- Group training/awareness
- Individual Tasks/Personal Action Plans
- Understand what work life balance is and what it means to you
- Learn how a work life balance may benefit you both personally and professionally
- Understand the risks that may occur when you don’t have that balance
- Identify what it looks and feels like when you have that equilibrium in work and life
- Explore options and solutions that will help you find greater balance throughout your life
- Plan and prioritise your own action plan to help you step forward