- This event has passed.
Leading Virtual Teams (1x 3hr workshop)
Event date: 17th November 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Online)
In 2020 we have been forced to suddenly change the way we work. Through the global pandemic of Covid 19, many organisations and their employees have suddenly found themselves working remotely, with workers setting up temporary offices at home, whilst trying to juggle other demands. As businesses looks to develop ‘new normal’ it is important to consider how remote working and virtual teams can work effectively.
Consider the challenges and benefits of working remotely as a team and how to maximise the opportunity of working in this way.
About this Event
This interactive three-hour online workshop is aimed at managers and business leaders who either currently lead a team which doesn’t all operate at the same location at the same time. It is also useful for anyone considering moving to more remote working.
It considers the challenges and benefits of working remotely as a team and how to maximise the opportunity of working in this way.
The programme objectives are:
• To define virtual team working
• Consider the opportunities and threats of virtual teams
• To anticipate how to minimise the threats and maximise the opportunities
• To allow time to explore participant experience and questions and to problem solve solutions
• To action plan making virtual team working successful
The programme will focus on the latest thinking of virtual team working and will cover:
• How to ensure effective communication
• What does trust look and feel like in virtual teams?
• How to performance manage virtual team members
• Managing knowledge in virtual teams
• Leadership styles that work for virtual teams (and what doesn’t work!)
• Top tips for virtual teams from those who have done it and written about it!
Maintaining Your Confidence (2x 3hr workshops)
January 26 @ 9:30 am