- This event has passed.
Maintaining Your Confidence (2x 3hr workshops)
Event date: 26th January 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Online)
Feeling confident to take action, to believe in myself, to make a big decision, to do a presentation, to hold my ground with those who disagree with me… there are many aspects of working life that provide us with a challenge – it’s something that we all have most of the time but is most obvious when it’s absent!
This two-part workshop will give you the ability to create a state of confidence, for any situation, anytime, anywhere.
This is an interactive process and you’ll be working with others in the group, sharing thoughts and insights.
The input is divided into 2 sessions:
– Getting clear on where you are now and what you want to achieve.
– Identifying the nature, level and reason for ‘feeling confident’ and ‘feeling unconfident’.
– Practicing and developing the different aspects of confidence
– Creating a state of confidence that you can use for any situation.
Upon completion of this workshop, we will have focused on:
– Getting clear on specifically where and when you want to be feeling confident
– Knowing what internal and external influences affect your state of confidence – and then how to minimise the effect of whatever gets in the way of you feeling confident.
– Learning powerful physical techniques for boosting and maintaining your confidence
– Using some of the Language & Behaviour Profile patterns, to gain an insight to your own and others ways of thinking and behaviour
– Increasing resourcefulness and flexibility to confidently step into your own power – as a professional, a manager or a leader
– This is an interactive day and you’ll be working with others in the group, sharing thoughts and insights
– Getting clear on where you are now and what you want to achieve
– Identifying the nature, level and reason for ‘feeling confident’ and ‘feeling unconfident’
– Practicing and developing the physical and cognitive aspects of being confident
– Learning how to identify unconscious patterns in ourselves and others which drive specific types of behaviour, interpreted as confident or lacking in confidence
– Creating a state of confidence that you can use for any situation