- This event has passed.
Technical MS Teams
Event date: 10th December 2020 @ 3:45 pm - 4:30 pm (Online)
Technical MS Teams (suitable for teachers and business mentors)
- To build the confidence and capability to manage and get the most out of MS Team, Zoom, Skype platforms.
- Understand and know how to fix common technical challenges.
- Setting meetings up to enable / invite attendees to easily join.
- ‘Boosting bandwidth’ – top tips to increase and stabilise connections
Communicating and collaborating:
- Enabling web cameras, audio functions and chat
- How to remain calm and talk through / instruct attendees to activate collaboration functions
- Sharing files, word docs, ppts, pics and videos
- Annotation tools and whiteboards
- Common technology challenges and how to fix them.
Maintaining Your Confidence (2x 3hr workshops)
January 26 @ 9:30 am
Time Management (2 x 3hr Workshops)
February 17 @ 9:30 am
Improving Your Work Life Balance Workshop (1x 3hr Workshop)
April 7 @ 9:30 am
Resilience for Leaders (2x 3hr Workshops)
May 26 @ 9:30 am