- This event has passed.
Time Management (2 x 3hr Workshops)
Event date: 9th December 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Online)
No matter what your job title is, personal time management is key for success in the workplace and is one of the best ways to increase productivity and eliminate stress. Those that are able to implement time management strategies will ensure they control their workload successfully and confidently. Enhancing these skills will allow focus on key tasks with a positive impact to themselves and the business.
Please note this is a two-part workshop
Part 1- Wednesday 9th December 2020 9.30-12.30
Part 2- Friday 18th December 2020 9.30-12.30
This workshop will be facilitated by Kathryn Jackson, a personal development coach. A safe space of rapport and trust, in a non-judgemental environment will enable the learners to clarify what matters to them and identify and focus on goals whilst overcoming barriers to develop growth and increase performance.
To feel more in control of your work and drive your performance.
Who Should Attend?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your time at work?
- Do you spend time procrastinating about your to do list?
- Are you easily distracted at work?
- Do you find it difficult to focus?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these, this workshop will support you in finding ways that work for YOU and provide tools/techniques to add to your “tool box” of being productive and confident in your work. We will learn, reflect, discuss and you will go away with a personal action plan to positively drive your time management.
- Group training/awareness
- Individual Tasks/Personal Action Plans
- Homework between both sessions
- Plan and prioritise the day’s activities in an efficient and productive way
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage the tension between getting the work done along side the expectations
- Organise your workspace and workflow
- Plan meetings more appropriately
- Learn how to set effective goals
Resilience for Leaders (2x 3hr Workshops)
May 26 @ 9:30 am